Part-time Cambridge ESOL examination preparation courses
These courses are designed to prepare students for the Cambridge ESOL examinations at three levels:
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
with a view to sitting the exam in December 2012 or June 2013.
Classes will focus on general English skills, with the development of vocabulary and grammar, and practice in all four language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. There will be an introduction to the format of the examination and on-going input on developing examination techniques.
A core text (coursebook) will be provided and is included in the course fee.
Applicants can only be accepted onto the course if they are at the appropriate level. You will be required to take an initial placement test to determine which examination group they can join. If you have previously taken a Cambridge ESOL examination, please enclose a copy of your certificate/grade.
Placement tests will take place on:
September start: 4.00pm on 18/09/12 or 20/09/12;
January start: 4.00pm on 22/01/13 or 24/01/13).
You can choose either date.
Course days and times
Classes will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4.00pm - 6.00pm.
|Course Dates||Course Fee||Exam Fee|
1. 25/09/12 - 29/11/12 (10 weeks)
2. 29/01/13 - 21/03/13 (9 weeks)
Please find below the course outline, dates and fees and the application forms for these courses:
- Part-Time Preparation Courses for Cambridge ESOL - course details (Word Document, 60 KB)
- Application form for Cambridge ESOL exam preparation courses (Word Document, 59 KB)
For any enquiries relating to our Cambridge ESOL exam preparation courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org.