Part-time Cambridge English examination preparation courses
These courses are designed to prepare students for the Cambridge ESOL examinations at three levels:
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
with a view to sitting the exam in December 2014 or June 2015.
Classes will focus on general English skills, with the development of vocabulary and grammar, and practice in all four language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. There will be an introduction to the format of the examination and on-going input on developing examination techniques.
A core text (coursebook) will be provided and is included in the course fee.
Applicants can only be accepted onto the course if they are at the appropriate level. You will be required to take an initial placement test to determine which examination group you can join. If you have previously taken a Cambridge English exam (or other recent public English examination), please enclose a copy of your certificate/grade.
If you do not have a recent Cambridge English certificate (or equivalent), you will be required to take an initial placement test to determine which examination group you can join. The test dates are below (you can choose either date):
- Course 1 (September): At 16:00 on Tuesday 9th or Thursday 11th September 2014
- Course 2 (February): At 16:00 on Tuesday 20th or Thursday 22nd January 2015
Classes will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4.00pm - 6.00pm.
|Course Dates||Course Fee||Exam Fee|
1. 23 September - 27 November 2014 (10 weeks)
2. 03 February - 26 March 2015 (8 weeks)
Maximum class size is 15 students. Please note a minimum number of bookings is required for the course/level to run.
Minimum enrolment age:
The minimum enrolment age is 18 for this course.
How to apply:
Read our booking conditions and then send us a completed application form (with English language certificates if relevant) to email@example.com. If you are eligible, you will be contacted and asked to pay the course fee deposit online before you are given an offer of a place on the course.
Please find below the course outline, dates and fees and the application forms for these courses:
- Cambridge English Part-Time Preparation Courses - course details (PDF Document, 382 KB)
- Application form for Cambridge English exam preparation courses (Word Document, 120 KB)
For any enquiries relating to our Cambridge ESOL exam preparation courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org.